Cafetto Evo espresso machine cleaner is a highly effective and eco-friendly solution for removing coffee oils, grounds, and stains from your espresso machine. Its fast-dissolving and free-rinsing formula enhances the taste and aroma of your espresso while being non-GMO and free from phosphates and chlorine. The non-corrosive formulation helps protect your machine, and the included measuring scoop ensures accurate dosing. With EVO®, you can maintain your espresso machine’s cleanliness and performance with ease.
PROCEDURE TO BACKFLUSH EACH DELIVERY GROUP
1. Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with blind filter.
2. For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of EVO® into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 level scoops.
3. Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
4. Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
5. Start and stop cycle 4 more times – run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
6. Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
7. Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times – run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing.
8. Remove blind filter and insert regular filter.
9. Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
PROCEDURE TO CLEAN FILTERS AND GROUP HANDLES
1. Soak group handles and filters in 500mL of hot water with 2 level scoops of EVO® Espresso Machine Cleaner for 10 minutes.
2. Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.